Уважаемые читатели! С июня 2016 года все сообщения форума переезжают в доступный для чтения архив. Остальной функционал интернет-портала «Вся Швейцария на ладони» работает без изменений: свежие новости Вы найдете на главной странице сайта, бесплатно разместить объявление сможете на "Доске частных объявлений". Следите за нашими новостями в социальных сетях: страница в Facebook и официальная группа в Facebook, страница в сети "Одноклассники". Любители мобильных устройств могут читать новости, афишу культурных мероприятий и слушать русское радио, скачав приложение "Ladoshki" для iOS и приложение для устройств Android. Если Вы еще не являетесь нашим подписчиком, но хотели бы получать анонс культурных событий на свой электронный адрес, заполните анкету на форуме, и Ваш адрес мы добавим в список рассылки. По вопросам сотрудничества и размещения рекламы обращайтесь по адресу: inetgazeta@gmail.com или звоните на контактный номер редакции: +41 76 460 88 37

Страница 1 из 6 123 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 59

Тема: Шопинг

Добро Пожаловать Новичок! Нобелевский Лауреат Аватар для Kuki Anna
    Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    Был поблагодарен 28,401 раз
    за 19,359 сообщений

По умолчанию Шопинг

На улице достаточно часто попадаются люди, которые одеты очень странно, одни явно фрики, про других бывает даже не знаю, что сказать, часто хочется их сфотографировать хотя бы на телефон, но не всегда удобно это сделать. Сотрудникам гипермаркета "Вальмарт" сделать это проще, у них камеры слежения за покупателями стоят и они отбирают самые прикольные персонажи и выставляют их фотографии на своём сайте. Вот и я предлагаю вам посмотреть на эти фотографии из проекта "Люди "Вальмарта"". Краткие пояснения оставляю без перевода.

People Of Walmart

A Pair On A Pair

Just in case there was an extremely slight chance I would put my hands in there in the first place, that option has now been completely eliminated…Up in Walmart looking like Mrs. Jake The Snake Roberts.
    Illinois

Discounted Roast Beef

Fun fact I sadly feel the need to put out there because some people clearly don’t know – Shirts are not pants. Mind blown? Well it shouldn’t be.
    South Carolina

White With Foam

I think it’s pretty obvious these colors don’t run.
    Pennsylvania

Ferrari Fred

Listen old bro guy, we get it, you either really like Ferrari or have a Ferrari. No need to draw even more attention to the fact that you have a tiny pecker. We know.
    California

Mind Of A Minion

I got crazy eyes over here giving me a headache from making eye contact with those googly things. Do me a favor, go to your tattoo guy and have him just turn those into a Minion for me please.
    Washington

The Singlet

I am a master of greco roman wrestling and I will crush you!
    Ohio

No Pants Party

You know it can’t be good for you if we had multiple people sending in different angles of your walking atrocity. You’d turn heads at an outdoor music festival, that’s how ridiculous you are right now.
    Alabama
    Мой стакан не велик, но я пью из своего стакана.

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

Black & Yellow

My man knows what’s up. Probably pimped that thing all the way up to Canton to watch my boy The Bus, Jerome Bettis, get inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Pimp smack gotta hurt with all them Super Bowl Rings on your hand.
    Pennsylvania

Dressing The Part

I’d like to put a stipulation on Furries in public. If you’re going to dress like a cartoon character, then you should have to entertain me and act like one. All I’m saying is that pianos should be falling all over the place.
    New York

Mean Jean

Looks like this fashion statement has a bit of a stutter and stammer to it. Also it appears to be in an accent nobody can understand.
    Georgia

Get Your Freak On

Honestly, I’m pretty much at a lost for words. The best part of being freaky behind closed doors is that we, the public, can’t see through those doors. Remember that.
    Florida

This Little Piggy

Clearly this is the little piggy that went to market. Not so little now. Walmart will do that to ya bud.
    Iowa

P & P

Pick your poison. Like literally. That’s toxins leaving your body people. See, we educate around here too.
    Missouri

Down For The Count

I’m not sure if Walmart sells Life Alert, but I’m concerned about how this lady fell and can’t get up. My guess? With those sweet sweatpants, I’d bank on a bottle of vodka. What’s your guess?
    Oklahoma

The Tickle Monster

For some reason I don’t think this toy will have the outrageous popularity as the Tickle Me Elmo did.
    California

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

Dear Mr. Toilet

I was just saying to myself the other day, “You know what is totally awesome? That sweet combo of grown ass man and emojis.”
    Texas

You’re It!

Maybe she is oblivious, maybe she is starting a new trend of leaving the tags on your clothes. Kids do it with their flat-brim hats all the time.
    California

Young At Heart

Just holding onto that youth like it’s a life and death situation huh? Listen bud, pull a Rose from Titanic and just let go. Let go.
    North Carolina

Busted Coverage

I see you’re a big proponent of covering only the top half of things. Just one man’s opinion but perhaps you should rethink that strategy.
    Alabama

Alien Life Form

Yaaaa soooooo you’ve got that going on. Good for you. At least our friends over at WTFtattoos.com like it.
    Mississippi

WWIB: Breakfast Biscuits

It’s another game of “Who Wears it Better?” So which flaky, buttery bottom biscuits get you hungry?
    Arkansas & California

Why So Curious?

With all the remakes out now I suppose it was just a matter of time before they redid Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat…Looks like they’re targeting a more urban audience this time. I’m just saying it’s gonna be harder to keep up with George when you’re tripping over your pants.
    Ohio

Mean People Suck

That’s just a terrific family credo to pass down from generation to generation. May your words inspire us all…
    Ohio

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

We’ve Gone Too Far

What the f*ck are you doing? Like honestly here, what is going through your mind? How do you just not have pants on? Did you put your sneakers on and be like “Oh crap I forgot pants! Guess it’s too late for that now, I’ve already got shoes on”? You weird me out and I don’t like it.
    Iowa

No Bologna

Looks like someone is trying to hide a big mess under the rug.
    Illinois

Scratch Like Nobody Is Watching

Man who goes to sleep with an itchy butt, wakes up with a smelly hand.
    Unknown

The Double Bagger

C’mon lady, that’s just a saying guys use to joke around; you can’t be that ugly!
    Oklahoma

Eh Oh!

I guess Carrot Top over here thinks he’s hilarious.
    Unknown

Back To School

Perhaps your back to school shopping list should include something to cover those bottom biscuits. Little more Hannah Montana and a little less Miley.
    South Carolina

Southern Pride

Any volunteers to climb that flag pole and remove this Confederate flag? Yeah, I didn’t think so. Seems like everyone would rather see this flag stay up than see what’s underneath.
    North Carolina

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

Lil’ Walkers

Little walker children are by far the creepiest of all walkers. But let me throw some caution to all you walker kids out there. If you see me in public and you sneak up on me, I will not hesitate to put you down like Rick did Sophia. That’s just business and that’s how I roll…you’ve all been warned.
    Texas

Toxic Booty

Usually I’m all about there being less of acid-washed jeans but you found an exception to that rule.
    Texas

America The American American

Dude looking so American I think he should be in a Hardee’s/Carl’s Jr commercial.
    West Virginia

Sharing Undies

Bad news bro, you shouldn’t have let her wear your briefs cause those boys just went from comfort fitting boxer-briefs to loosey-goosey boxers.
    Florida

Peace Out

Okie dokie. Well I gave peace a chance and it let me down. Lets try war, that can’t possibly be any worse.
    California

Red ‘Til I’m Dead

I’ll take who would look the creepiest reading a Disney story for $2,000 Alex.
    Kentucky

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

Caboose Cleavage

With jorts like that flashing those bottom biscuits you can’t even pretend like you don’t know exactly what you’re doing. Nobody could objectively look at those shorts and think they would cover anything at all. You are full on in the know regarding your booty cleavage.
    New Hampshire

Unnecessary Cursing

Well if that’s your number I’m not impressed. What’s the rule of thumb ladies? Divide their number by 4 and that’s the real amount?
    California

He’s Ready

If I were ever getting ready to be in some large street gang brawl I’d want this dude on my crew. The other gang would be like “WTF is this dude? Is he for real or is he just so batshit crazy that you don’t know what he’ll do?” It’s that uncertainty that will have them thinking twice before they step to us. True story.
    Massachusetts

Chomp

I’ve seen the movie Outbreak. That shit won’t end well. I’m gonna pass.
    Illinois

All Eyes On Me

♫ These eyes. They long to hold you again! ♫
    New Jersey

On The Rag

Next to the stage, let’s give a warm Spearmint Rhino welcome to Raggedy Ann.
    Ohio

The Old Switcheroo

Psssst, guess what? I think you confused your daughter’s tutu for your own. You should remedy that situation immediately.
    Michigan

Mr. Bad Dog

I wonder if this guy is for hire? I’d love to have him just show up to a group of stoned kids and just enjoy the show.
    Tennessee

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

Feelin’ Sweepy

Silver lining – you sweep the floor as you walk so you save tons of money on cleaning supplies!
    Virginia

Purple Fuzz

Perhaps next time you can provide everyone with goggles…I request mine to be blacked out so I can’t see a thing.
    New York

Live & Uncensored

Looks like you need to increase the size of those black censorship bars
    Ohio

How She Rolls

I’d give her sass but I’m afraid she always has a frying pan just ready to smack me upside the head.
    Florida

On-The-Go

What the heck lady? Stop accentuating those proportions. You look like a someone’s half eaten Go-Gurt!
    Kentucky

Front & Back

Taking the selfie to an entirely new level of self-love with that bedazzled jacket! I mean, I hate seeing myself in people’s photos, I can’t imagine rocking my face as a jacket!
    California

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

Bow Knows

Perhaps instead of a ribbon and bow tattoo on your legs you should have used like some heavy duty chains and a vice-grip. Would have been more believable.
    North Carolina

Open Sesame

Somebody shut those blinds please…before I go blind.
    Missouri

Back In Black

This is for when you’re in mourning, but also still need to pay dem bills via twerking.
    Florida

Wanna Know?

Okie dokie. You wanna find out girl? Let’s find out. I’ll start the bidding at I have to pay you $100 to go away. Let the bidding begin!
    Indiana

Take Cover

Those booty covers are so see through that your underwear look like they are just part of the design. An awful, awful design, but part of it.
    Illinois

Ballin’ Outrageous

Granny looks like she about to ball some dudes at hoops and then show her friends what’s up on the tennis court.
    Iowa

Mumus For Men

Every man’s fear of what their bride is eventually going to turn into one day…
    Indiana

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

Not So Brite Future

Honest Critics Review: worst ballet ever.
    California

Thongies

Thongs above the waistband is not a good look. What appears to be some sort of diaper or new tattoo protector thong is even less sexy.
    New York

The Driest B-Hole In The South

What the hell? First, I’m pretty sure dudes at the International Space Station even have a better way to dry their ass and they are floating in space. Secondly, and most importantly, you’re wasting your time. Have you ever tried to dry your hands using one of those things? Useless, it just pushes the water to other parts of your hand. I can only imagine what it’s doing to your taint.
    South Carolina

Out Cold

Falling asleep at the wheel is not only dangerous, but appears extremely uncomfortable.
    North Carolina

Emoji Elliot

You’re time has passed old friend. Trying to fit in with the younger crowd makes you stand out like a sore thumbs up emoji.
    Connecticut

Yeasty

Somebody let the dough on those bottom biscuits rise a little too long…
    Louisiana

The Jump Off

C’mon guys. You’re both missing the point of suspenders. They are meant to hold your pants up, not make it look like your ass crack is bungee jumping.
    Arizona & Florida

Девушка бегущая за троллейбусом Постоянный Житель Форума Аватар для Elena Nasarova
    Спасибо
    Был поблагодарен 237 раз
    за 160 сообщений

Весело у них там, не хуже чем на фотках из наших соц. сетей.
    Главное, не сойти с ума...

Страница 1 из 6 123 ... ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права