Уважаемые читатели! С июня 2016 года все сообщения форума переезжают в доступный для чтения архив. Остальной функционал интернет-портала «Вся Швейцария на ладони» работает без изменений: свежие новости Вы найдете на главной странице сайта, бесплатно разместить объявление сможете на "Доске частных объявлений". Следите за нашими новостями в социальных сетях: страница в Facebook и официальная группа в Facebook, страница в сети "Одноклассники". Любители мобильных устройств могут читать новости, афишу культурных мероприятий и слушать русское радио, скачав приложение "Ladoshki" для iOS и приложение для устройств Android. Если Вы еще не являетесь нашим подписчиком, но хотели бы получать анонс культурных событий на свой электронный адрес, заполните анкету на форуме, и Ваш адрес мы добавим в список рассылки. По вопросам сотрудничества и размещения рекламы обращайтесь по адресу: inetgazeta@gmail.com или звоните на контактный номер редакции: +41 76 460 88 37

Страница 5 из 6 ПерваяПервая ... 3456 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 41 по 50 из 59

Тема: Шопинг

Добро Пожаловать Новичок! Нобелевский Лауреат Аватар для Kuki Anna
    Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    Был поблагодарен 28,401 раз
    за 19,359 сообщений

Back Crack Is Whack

That is so high it’s no longer a butt crack, it’s a back crack. I’m like 50/50 on whether that is your ass hair or neck hair, that’s how high up it looks.
    North Carolina

Bikini Bottom

I got 10 to 1 odds you’d still find an angry Squidward in that Bikini Bottom. You know I’m right.
    Louisiana

The Pink Lining

I don’t plan on being around when this balloon bursts. Keep staring at your own risk.
    North Carolina

All Aboard

♫ Come along and ride on a, fantastic voyage. – Slide slide slippity slide ♫
    Alabama

Tanny Lines

Not the tan lines I was expecting. Still not pleasant to look at though.
    Georgia

Bubble Yuck

Girl those shorts are too small for you. It looks like your shorts are one of those vacuum seal machines just sucking up your legs through the machine. Stop that.
    Arizona

Hooker Heels McGhee

They’re not hookers, they’re massage therapists.
    Florida

A Sh*tty Day

What the hell you still shopping for? You can’t even mistake that for a tiny shart you ignored. Girl that’s a full on blow out. It looks more like your brown paints got white stains on them than the other way around! Go home.
    Texas
    Мой стакан не велик, но я пью из своего стакана.

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

Standing Watch

Think I found that new King’s Guard character from Game of Thrones…
    Indiana

Moped Madness

Well that’s an adorable little backpack you’ve got there. I’m sure the rest of your moped gang thinks you’re just the cutest thing they’ve seen.
    Florida
    Rating: 6.1/10 (70 votes cast)

Rating: +3 (from 27 votes)

13 Comments Featured Creature // Florida // Funny // Walmart Fashion 06.15. Frilly Laced Crevices

As Martha Stewart once said, presentation is half the battle. At least I’m assuming she said something like that. I mean, it definitely sounds like some shit Martha would say, right? Anyway, those bottom biscuits with a little frill to them remind me of the fancy baskets and lace cloth grandmother’s put bread in. Obviously this is much worse, but you know what I’m saying.
    Florida

A Dragon’s Tale

Hey Red, that’s not a chameleon slyly blending in there unnoticed, that’s a lizard on your damn head. Acting like the jester of dragons over here.
    Missouri

The Walking Emoji

I don’t trust anyone who texts with more than 1 or 2 emojis a day. It’s like those people that bring big ass signs to concerts and sporting events. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. Remember that kiddos.
    California

Canadian Muffins

It appears that our neighbors to the north have plenty of muffin tops too. Although theirs are brought to you by Tim Hortons, so that’s a little better I guess.
    Canada

The Brown Bomber

Forget how they depicted it in Forrest Gump. That was the PG version of how “Shit Happens” really got started.
    Texas

Shorts To Skirts

Wow, this whole Caitlyn Jenner thing is really trending right now…
    New York

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

Rocking His Sh*t

Batman, Superman, Ferrari and the National Stripper League? I’m so confused but I also really want to hang out with you.
    Unknown

WWIB: Slap Dat Ass

I suppose you need to ask yourself if you’re more of a thinker or a fighter when choosing between these bootys. Cause you’re either gonna play some chess or just take a slap out of dat ass.
    Louisiana

1-Hour Prints

Sure it’s blurred for your protection, but we still wanted to use this as a Public Service Announcement. The Walmart picture kiosk is not for your naked selfies. No kiosk is for that. Anywhere. Ever.
    Florida

Low Riders

Just an FYI, instead of sagging your capris and making us see your booty crack you could just buy pants. They’re already longer. Problem solved.
    Texas

he Modern Day Clown

#clownpenis #bigshoes #bigrednose #walmart #hashtag
    Florida

It Gives You…

Way too much Red Bull buddy. Waaaaay too much.
    North Carolina

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

Halloween In June

Not The Great Pumpkin you were expecting to find, eh Charlie Brown?
    Kentucky

A Dance With Dragons

Admittedly, my dragon is not as intimidating as Daenerys Targaryen’s dragon from Game of Thrones, but spoiler alert – my dragon dies from lung cancer after smoking 2 packs a day….Come to think of it, my dragon is not even close to being as awesome as her dragon. Awwwww
    Unknown

Grill & Chill

It’s too bad putting hot dogs and hamburgers on bottom biscuits isn’t more popular because we seem to have a surplus of them this summer.
    Pennsylvania

Getting Bronzed

Nothing like catching some rays in the Walmart parking lot. #SunsOutGunsOut #SkysOutThighsOut #CigaretteButtTanLines
    North Carolina

Head Xing

Well that is super creepy and kinda sad. Although maybe it’s creepy, it could be wrestler Al Snow’s car. At least that would make it a tad more fun.
    Kentucky

Like An Eagle On A Perch

I get it ladies. Sometimes the gals just get heavy & need to come out for a rest after a long day of shopping. I say we free the titties!!!
    Unknown

WWIB: Vagina Lovers

Okie dokie, looks like we’ve got a pair of role models on our hands here both with a fondness for the female genitalia. So which tee could you see yourself in?
    Wisconsin

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

Bank Biscuits

Judging by those ass hickeys I guess those bottom biscuits were just too good for someone to pass up.
    Missouri

WWIB: Mom Jorts

Bottom biscuits aside, I think this hip-hugger mom jorts fad is finally the fashion trend that makes me realize I’m old. I’m officially the old person that “just doesn’t get it” and while I’m at it, your music sucks so hard. Like honestly, it’s the worst shit to ever come out in the history of music. I’d rather listen to disco.
    New York & North Carolina

PJs For Pimps

Pimpin’ Pajamas…for the pimp that knows how to keep his ho in line from the minute he rolls out of bed.
    Florida

String Cheese

Guess you could say she is a bit…strung out. Right? Get it? Lots of string like things on her. Ya know? Ehh whatever, take it or leave it.
    California

The Babysitter

What’s up creepy as shit? How pumped would you be if this guy pulled up to your house to pickup your daughter for a date?
    Michigan

Just Duct It

If anyone can appreciate this type of Redneck craftsmanship, it’s our pals over at WhiteTrashRepairs.com. Because if you can’t duct it…
    Unknown

Sugar, Water, Purple

Got me thirsty this morning girl. I want that purple stuff.
    Florida

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

WWIB: Marking The Spot

Hair is just getting worse…Or it’s staying the same level of awful. I can’t tell. So which spots would you like to see run? Dennis Rodman or Drew Gooden?
    Arizona

Two For One

♬ You had a bad dye. You had a bad dye. ♬
    Virginia

The Beat Goes On

What’s impressive about her belly dancing is that the dance continues for a few minutes after she stops…
    Oregon

Temptations

You can surround yourself with dog treats all you want but I don’t even think the loneliest pooch will want to sniff that butt.
    California

Sweaty Betty

Seems like those bottom biscuits somehow got some morning condensation on them.
    Arkansas

Kill Whitey

Why so much hate towards white people?….Actually, on second thought, don’t answer that. We know what we did.
    Florida

The Killer B’s

Big Baby got some big side boob action going on. Yeesh, At what point does it just become a boob avalanche?
    Georgia

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

Mrs. Ventura

You think you look like a rebel, I think you look like Ace Ventura’s girlfriend.
    Maryland

Lookin’ Devilish

The devil is in the details. Sadly your entire plan is flawed.
    Nevada

Ballsy Move

The million dollar question – balls or not balls? Ok, maybe it’s more like a $2.50 question, but still important info to find out.
    New Jersey

Tooter McGavin

While I was typing this…I threw up.
    Texas

Puppy Love

Every time I see a Bichon Frise, I think of this clip from Impractical Jokers…
    Missouri

Mutual Respect

This dude looks pumped to take a selfie with who he thinks is Santa Claus. The other guy is pumped to take a selfie with who he thinks is Omar from The Wire.
    Colorado

So Fluffy

If unicorns somehow magically appeared to us here in 2015 I believe upon seeing this tattoo they would all commit suicide and be extinct by 2016.
    Oklahoma

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

Hot & Ready

Just gonna go ahead and leave this here. Enjoy your weekend everybody….And for goodness sakes, can an attendant please go put up a “slippery when wet” sign in there please?!?! Someone’s gonna get hurt.
    Unknown

Let Down Your Hair

If you’re gonna go through all those years of trouble to have a massive rat tail like that, at least go buy a little toy Rapunzel figurine to stick on there to make it look like she is climbing it. Entertain me, don’t weird me out. That’s all I’m saying.
    New York

The Foxtrot

There is nothing sly about wearing tie-dye. It is impossible to be slick and go unnoticed with it on. Period. You failed at being a fox.
    Maryland

Peep Show

I can’t pick up that many chicks!…Huh? See what I did there? Yeah you see what I did.
    Virginia

The Pink Package

Just because your gut nearly covers your tiny banana hammock doesn’t mean it counts as suitable for public eyes.
    California

Triple Double Diana

Is it still lady like to put up 27 points, 14 rebounds and 10 blocked shots?
    Florida

Fan Of The Fanny

If I had only seem the top half of this dude, I still would have put the percentage of him rocking a fanny pack at 100.
    Unknown

So Much Rawr

Walmart has made the predator/prey relationship that much easier for the beast these days. Even the slowest of the herd can feed.
    Wisconsin

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

Too Much & Not Enough

How do you have that much clothing material on your person and still manage to leave your thin, tiny butt covered?!?! I’d be impressed if I wasn’t baffled.
    Washington

The Wiz

Meet my friend Sorcerer Steve. His only real power is the ability to turn alcohol into regret, but we just let him do his thing.
    Colorado

Halfway There

If you can’t even give 100% into putting your pants on, how on Earth are you going to get anything accomplished in life?
    Texas

The American Hitman

I hope everyone had as much of a freaking American kick-ass weekend as this guy who might be Bret “the Hitman” Hart with an extra 70 pounds and 15 years on him.
    Texas

Riding Horses On The Beach

I’m not quite sure if this is a cowboy or cowgirl, but I am sure that whomever it might be is totally ready for some backyard wrestling.
    Texas

The Flapper

The upside of your mudflap there is that it will keep dirt and debris out but the downside is that it messes up your aerodynamics from the wind drag it creates. Pros and cons I suppose.
    Tennessee

WWIB: Pause For The Cause

A little celebration of America on this edition of “Who Wears it Better?” So I’ll leave it to you people – which gender rocks it out harder for Memorial Day?
    Kentucky & Ohio

Red, White & Blue

It’s not often the crack of someone’s ass is that patriotic, but we always salute the red, white & blue.
    Texas

Записей в дневнике
    Спасибо
    за 19,359 сообщений

It’s A Celebration!

It’s Memorial Day Weekend everyone, don’t forget what you’re celebrating and don’t drink so much you forget where you are and end up aimlessly walking Walmart dressed as an American Flag until you pass out in the meat department.
    Illinois

Extra Toasty

Gonna be tough to toast those buns this weekend without some serious charcoal briquettes! I’m talking super-sized baby!
    Tennessee

Why Did The McChicken Cross The Road?

Our friends over at FreaksOfFastFood.com lick their chops every time they put a McDonald’s in a Walmart. It’s like fish in a barrel. All I know is I’m not having what she’s having.
    Texas

Mrs. Goodbar

Somebody ’bout to get diabetes up in here…and there.
    Florida

Fresh Out

You look like me searching through the bathroom closet trying to find a hidden roll of toilet paper after I realized I just ran out.
    Pennsylvania

Spidey Senses

How many super hero movies are they going to come out with these days?! Geez. I don’t need to see every cracked out version of Spiderman people can think up.
    Oklahoma

Baking Biscuits

The bakery seems like a fitting location for those bottom biscuits.
    Oregon

Pinky Pals

What do you think they’re talking about? How awesome pink is? How pink goes with nothing & everything at the same time? How they were both ignored as children? So many things to discuss.
    Texas

Страница 5 из 6 ПерваяПервая ... 3456 ПоследняяПоследняя

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права